A compromised skin barrier can lead to dryness and itching—and aggravate skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. A moisturizing cream can help reinforce the skin barrier with hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, or a ceramide cream that replenishes essential skin barrier components.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream acts as both by effectively hydrating as it helps restore the skin’s protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and ideal for dry and very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream features patented MVE Delivery Technology to release a steady stream of hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides throughout the day and night. Suitable for sensitive skin, this oil-free and fragrance-free ceramide cream also helps the skin hold on to moisture while improving its look and feel.
- Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Developed with dermatologists
How TO USE
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin